Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I've got a Secret - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP Users
Scrapkit: I've got a Secret by CreativeScrapsbyCrys
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Keith Garvey
I purchased tube at PTE you can now find his work here
Font of choice. I'm using font called JasmineUPC
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
IGAS_Element_11
IGAS_Element_15
IGAS_Element_22
IGAS_Element_30
IGAS_Element_33
IGAS_Element_55
IGAS_Element_58
IGAS_Element_61
IGAS_Element_62
IGAS_Element_63
IGAS_Frame_3
IGAS_Frame_6
IGAS_Paper_4

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste Frame3 and Frame6
On frame3 drag below frame6 layer adjust size to fit around
Copy and Paste leaves drag below frame6 in layer box
Duplicate 2x on 2 go to image-flip-image-mirror
Copy and Paste black leaves duplicate 4x arrange around frame
Copy and Paste sparkles drag above leaf layers
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Add tube of choice drag below elements
I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Add name I applied Gradient Glow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment