Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Music is love - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: Music is love by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using free artwork by Georgina
You can view her work here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Microsoft Himalaya
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Glass

Elements used from kit
cc-hearts-03
cc-music-notes-02
cc-pp-02
cc-pp-08
cc-rainbow

Let's get Started
Open new raster 500x200
Copy and Paste paper2 resize to fit raster
Do same steps for paper8 
Double click on layer in layer box change opacity to 60
Go to Selections-select all-float-defloat-modify-selections select border
Make size 2 add new raster in layer box
Use paint tool and fill black 
Copy and Paste music notes
I went to adjustments-hue/saturation- change to color pink
Double click and change opacity to 60
Copy and Paste hearts-duplicate
Add tube of choice place under border layer
I added wordart in same font in caps
Add name I applied glass effect with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment