Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BYOK- The Big Chill

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: BYOK-The Big Chill by Pimp My Tags W/ Scraps
I used packs Elements, Papers, Mask
I used pieces by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase these packs here
I used Mask-02
Font of choice. I used font called Flakes
Tube of choice. I used a Group Artist permission only by Rosalys
Pluging: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow-Glass
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
pd11-byok-big-chill-flower-01
pd11-byok-big-chill-frame-01
pd11-byok-big-chill-gift-01
pd11-byok-big-chill-pp-01
pd11-byok-big-chill-pp-02
pd11-byok-big-chill-ribbon-01
pd11-byok-big-chill-snowflake-02
pd11-byok-big-chill-snow-owl
pd11-byok-big-chill-tree

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame
Copy and Paste paper 2 adjust size to fit inside frame
Use eraser tool to remove outside access
Copy and Paste paper 1 drag to bottom in layer box
Go to layer-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Select mask-right click-merge-merge group
Or you can open mask in psp drag below paper layer
Go to selections-select all-float-defloat-invert
Select on paper in layer box hit delete on keyboard
I applied drop shadow to bring out mask
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Apply drop shadow to elements *optional*
On snowflakes I duplicated 5x so you now have 6 layers
Arrange by sample
On owl-duplicate-image-mirror
Add tube of choice I applied Radiance effect
Add name I applied Glass Effect-Gradient Glow-Drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment