Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

California Girls - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: California Girls by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Ismael Rac
You can purchase his work here
Font of choice. I'm using font called LilyUPC
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow-Glass
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
cc-flower-01
cc-frame-02
cc-palm-01
cc-pp-06
cc-sand-02
cc-starfish
cc-surfboard

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame I add drop shadow
Copy and Paste pp6 drag below frame layer
Adjust size so fits inside frame
Copy and Paste close up tube of choice below frame layer
Double click on tube and change opacity to 60
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
On flower and starfish duplicate
Copy and Paste full tube of choice drag below elements
I applied Radiance Effect with drop shadow (optional)
Add name I applied Glass-Gradient Glow-Drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment