Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tag me Colorful - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: Tag me Colorful by CreativeScrapsbyCrys
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using font called inked God
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Verymany
You can purchase artwork here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow

Elements used from kit
TMC_Element1
TMC_Element9
TMC_Element10
TMC_Element14
TMC_Element16
TMC_Element17
TMC_Element30
TMC_Element35
TMC_Element36
TMC_Element37
TMC_Element39
TMC_Element41
TMC_Frame_5
TMC_Paper_14

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame 
Copy and Paste brick layer drag below frame layer
Copy and Paste Paper14 drag below frame layer 
Adjust size so fits inside use eraser tool to remove outside access
Copy and Paste fence drag above brick layer
Copy and Paste scatter drag to bottom in layer box
Duplicate 2x on one go to image-mirror
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Add tube of choice drag below the element layers
I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!



No comments:

Post a Comment