Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Angel - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: My Angel by Designs by Sarah
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Keith Garvey
You can purchase his work here
Mask of choice. I'm using Mask363 by Vix here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Respective
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
sb_pmt_my_angel_feather1
sb_pmt_my_angel_feather3
sb_pmt_my_angel_flower1
sb_pmt_my_angel_frame2
sb_pmt_my_angel_halo
sb_pmt_my_angel_pp5
sb_pmt_my_angel_print2
sb_pmt_my_angel_ribbon5
sb_pmt_my_angel_tulle1
sb_pmt_my_angel_wand1
sb_pmt_my_angel_winged heart

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame2
Copy and Paste pp5 drag below frame layer
Go to layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Select mask of choice-right click-merge-merge group
Adjust size if needed
Copy and Paste halo drag above frame layer
Use eraser tool on halo layer around frame so looks like its interwining
Copy and Paste print2 drag above mask layer
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
On flowers/feather1 duplicate-image-mirror
On feather 3 go to image-flip-duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste tube of choice drag under elements 
I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Add name go to Adjust-add/remove noise-add noise
Apply Gradient Glow-drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment