Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gothic Desire - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP Users
Scrapkit: Gothic Desire by Digital Indulgence
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Anne Stokes
You can view her work here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Lane-Narrow
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance 

Elements used from kit
DI_Arch2
DI_BloodSplatter2
DI_Frame1
DI_Ribbon1
DI_Rose1
DI_Rose2
DI_Wordart2
DI_Paper19

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame
Copy and Paste paper19 drag below frame layer
Copy and Paste ribbon duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste roses duplicate by sample
Copy and Paste arch duplicate
Copy and Paste tube of choice I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Add name I applied Gradient Glow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment