Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sweetly Sprung - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: Sweetly Sprung by Alika's Scraps
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Ismael Rac
You can purchase his work here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Lovers quarrel
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow

Elements used from kit
as01
as09
as13
as16
as19

Let's get Started
Open new raster 500x500
Copy and Paste paper border
Copy and Paste vines and ribbon
On both elements go to image-rotate right
On ribbon use eraser tool so looks like its intertwining
Copy and Paste flowers duplicate 2x
Copy and Paste petals drag to bottom in layer box and duplicate
Add tube of choice I applied drop shadow
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment