Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Only In My Dreams - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: Only In My Dreams by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Moonstar
Mask of choice. I'm using Mask3 by weescotslasscreations here

Elements used from kit
cc-angel-bear
cc-bed
cc-cloud-01
cc-frame-05
cc-hat
cc-moon-02
cc-pp-03
cc-pp-05
cc-sheep
cc-stars-03
cc-stars-05

Let's Get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame I applied drop shadow
Copy and paste pp3 adjust size so fits inside
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
On stars 3 duplicate
Copy and Paste pp5 drag to bottom in layer box
Layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Select mask-right click-merge-merge group
Adjust size if needed
Add name I applied drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment