Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Happy Birthday To Me by Designs by Sarah
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Eugene Rzhevskii
You can purchase his artwork here or if you have an account its a freebie
Font of choice. I'm using font called One Starry Night
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_balloon1
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_balloon4
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_bow2
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_confetti
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_drink2
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_drink3
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_frame3
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_party hat
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_pp4
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_present1
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_present2
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_present3
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_ribbon6
sb_pmt_happy-bday-to-me_sprinkles

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame adjust size to liking
Copy and Paste pp4 adjust size to fit inside frame
Use eraser tool to remove outside access
Copy and Paste confetti drag to bottom in layer box
Duplicate 4x on 2 layers go to image-mirror
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Copy and Paste tube of choice I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Apply drop shadow (optional)
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment