Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Jenny - PTU

 
This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.
 
Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP User
 
Artwork: I'm using artwork by Zlata_M
You can purchase here
 
Scrapkit: I'm using kit by CreativeScrapsbyCrys called Jenny
You can purchase here
 
Font of choice. I'm using font called LainieDaySH
 
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
 
Plugin: Xero-Radiance
 
Elements used from kit
J_Element_9
J_Element_10
J_Element_12
J_Element_17
J_Element_23
J_Element_24
J_Element_25
J_Frame_2
J_Paper_2
 
Let's get Started
Open new raster 700x700
Copy and Paste Paper drag below frame layer
Copy and Paste flower cluster place on center of frame
Copy and Paste leaves-duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Copy and Paste tube of choice. I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment