Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

❤Backyard Fountain - PTU❤

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

I made this second part tag using scrapkit : My_Backyard by Creation by Grazy
You can find her kit here

Supplies
For experienced users of PSP10 (or any other version would work)
Tube of choice with or without
I'm using artwork by Anarasha. You can find her work here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow

Elements used from kit
Grazy_MyBackyard paper 1
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 1
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 10
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 16
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 18
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 28
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 37
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 51
Grazy_MyBackyard elements 89

Lets get started
Open new raster 650x650
Paste frame element 18 size down and duplicate 2 times so you now have 3
Place them side by side 
Paste paper drag below the frames in the layer box
size down so fits inside the 3 frames 
Paste brick place above paper in layer box
Duplicate paste under first bricks
You may need to use eraser tool on both layers outside the frames
Paste the flowers in pot duplicate-image-mirror
Place as I have in my example
Paste water fountain drag at bottom of flowers in pot in layer box
Paste flowers duplicate-image-mirror
I used eraser tool to go around outside access of water fountain
On corner layer element 37 I went to image-flip
Paste above frame layer adjust size
Duplicate-image-mirror place on other side
Paste butterfly and bush as in my example
If you'd like to add tube of choice 
drag under the flower in pot
I added drop shadow to tube
Add name -effects-3d-inner bevel 
Add gradient glow
Add copyright and we are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment