Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

❀My Backyard - PTU❀

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies
For experienced users of PSP10 (or any version would work)
Scrapkit: My_Backyard by Creation by Grazy
You can find her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by AnaRasha
You can find her work here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5- Impact- Gradient Glow

Elements used from kit 
Grazy_MyBackyard_paper 7
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 4
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 2
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 7
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 9
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 17
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 28
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 31
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 40
Grazy_MyBackyard_elements 43

Lets get started
Open new raster 650x650
Paste frame element 40
Paste paper drag below frame in layer box
Size down and use eraser tool to go around so paper is only inside
Open tube of choice.
For soft glow duplicate tube double click change blend mode to soft light
Place remaining elements as I have in example
On the wheel barrow go to image-mirror
For butterfly I duplicated on second butterfly go to image-mirror
For the bush element I duplicated twice so you'll then have 3 layers
Place as I have by example
Add name I used gradient glow
Add copyright info
If you'd like to size down right click  in layer box 
Go to merge- merge visible if you want to keep transparent background
Go to image-resize-600x600
We are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment