Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Secret Garden - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: Secret Garden by Pimp'd Designz
you can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
I purchased this at MPT you can now buy his work here
Font of choice. I'm using font called PMingLiU
Mask of choice. I'm using Mask241 by weescotslasscreations here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
pd12-book-01
pd12-door
pd12-dragonfly
pd12-frame-03
pd12-grass
pd12-key
pd12-leaf-06
pd12-plants-04
pd12-pp-03
pd12-print-04
pd12-sign
pd12-tree-01

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame
Copy and Paste door place inside frame
Copy and Paste pp3 drag to bottom in layer box
Go to layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Select mask-right click-merge-merge group
Copy and Paste print04 drag above mask layer
Duplicate 3x so you now have 4 layers
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
On tree go to image-mirror
Add tube of choice
I applied Radiance effect with drop shadow (optioanl)
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment