Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Color Me Gold - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Color me Gold by Designs by Sarah
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by CrisOrtega here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Freebooter Script
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
sb_pmt_color-me-gold_butterfly
sb_pmt_color-me-gold_pp2
sb_pmt_color-me-gold_pp7

Let's get Started
Copy and Paste pp2 
Go to image-resize-500x300
Go to layers-selections-select all-float-modify-select selections border
I do border size 3 add new raster in layer box
Select paint tool and fill in gold color
Go to adjustment-add/remove noise-add noise
Adjust to liking then apply Gradient Glow for border
Open pp7 go to image-resize-500x300
Copy and Paste to frame you have drag below border layer
Double click and change opacity to 50
Copy and Paste butterfly go to image-mirror
Apply drop shadow and duplicate 4x
On 2 of the layers go to image-mirror
Arrange by sample
Copy and Paste tube of choice drag below border layer
I applied Radiance Effect with drop shadow (optional)
Add name go to adjustment-add/remove noise-add noise
Apply Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!





No comments:

Post a Comment