Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Surfs Up - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Surfs Up by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Birth of a Hero
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow

Elements used from kit
pd12-flower-01
pd12-palmtree
pd12-pp-10
pd12-sea-turtle
pd12-starfish
pd12-sunshine
pd12-surfboard-02

Let's get Started
Open new raster 500x300
Copy and Paste pp10 resize to raster size
Selections-select all-float-modify-select selections border
I set border for 3 
Add new raster in layer box select paint and fill in border color
I applied Gradient Glow for border (optional)
Copy and Paste elements by sample
On the surfboard when selected adjust angle using square
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add credit info and we are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment