Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Color Me Pink- PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Color Me Pink by Designs by Sarah
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Keith Garvey
You can purchase his work here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Ambiance BT Swash
Mask of choice. I'm using Mask362 by Vix here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
sb_pmt_color me-pink-butterfly
sb_pmt_color me-pink-fabric flower3
sb_pmt_color me-pink-flowers1
sb_pmt_color me-pink-frame2
sb_pmt_color me-pink-pile of gems
sb_pmt_color me-pink-pp5
sb_pmt_color me-pink-ribbon1

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame adjust size if needed
I applied drop shadow
Copy and Paste pp5 drag below frame layer
Go to layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Select mask-right click-merge-merge group
Adjust size to liking 
Duplicate-right click-merge-merge down
Copy and Paste flowers1 duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste bow place in center of frame
Copy and Paste fabricflower apply drop shadow and duplicate
Copy and Paste butterfly add drop shadow 
Duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste pile gems below elements above frame in layer box
For tube of choice preferrably use closeup for inside frame
Adjust size use eraser tool to remove outside access
I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Double click on tube in layer box change opacity to 60
Duplicate tube-image-mirror
Copy and Paste full tube for center
I applied Radiance Effect with drop shadow
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment