Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

In The Dark - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: In The Dark by Polkadotscraps
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Zlata_M
You can purchase tube here
Mask of choice. I'm using Mask 13 in set3 by BrutalDesign here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Rosamunda One
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
PDS_ITD-charm2
PDS_ITD-paper9
PDS_ITD-swirl2
PDS_ITD-wall

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste wall duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste swirl duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste charm
Copy and Paste paper9 drag to bottom in layer box
Go to layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Select mask-right click-merge-merge group
Duplicate mask-right click-merge down adjust size if needed
Copy and Paste tube of choice I applied Radiance Effect (optional)
Add name I applied Gradient Glow 
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment