Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Me & My Mom - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
For experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: Me & My Mom by CreativeScrapsbyCrys
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using tubes provided in scrapkit
I'm using a Cluster Frame by RaspberryRoadDesigns here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Rosamunda One
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow

Elements used from kit
MAMM_Element_2
MAMM_Element_3
MAMM_Element_4
MAMM_Element_5
MAMM_Element_14
MAMM_Element_17
MAMM_Element_23
MAMM_Element_25
MAMM_Element_30
MAMM_Paper_8

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste Cluster frame adjust size to fit raster
Copy and Paste Paper8 drag below frame
Copy and Paste flowers inside double click change opacity to 50
Copy and Paste green vine duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste orange rose duplicate 4x so you now have 5 layers
On 2 layers go to image-mirror arrange by sample
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
On the scatter dots duplicate 5x arrange around frame by sample
Add name I applied Gradient Glow with drop shadow
Add your credit info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment