Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

E.T. - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: E.T. by Designs by Sarah
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice.I'm using font called writing stuff
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow-Glass

Elements used from kit
sb_pmt_ET_abduction light
sb_pmt_ET_alien 1
sb_pmt_ET_alien 2
sb_pmt_ET_earth
sb_pmt_ET_planet 3
sb_pmt_ET_pp6
sb_pmt_ET_spaceship
sb_pmt_ET_spaceship 3
sb_pmt_ET_sparkles 1
sb_pmt_stars 1
sb_pmt_sun
sb_pmt_swirl

Let's get Started
Open new raster 500x200
Copy and Paste paper resize to fit raster
Go to Selections-Select all-Float-Defloat-modify-Select selections border
I put border size-3
Add new raster in layer box
Use paint tool and I filled black then go to effects and add gradient glow
Copy and Paste elements by sample
On spaceship and alien1-go to image-mirror
On stars I duplicated 2x so you now have 3 layers
Arrange by sample on above paper layer
Add name I applied glass with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment