Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Midnight Garden - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: Midnight Garden by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
I bought this tube at MPT you can now find his work here
Mask of choice. I used mask supplied in kit
Font of choice. I'm using font called Al Fantasy Type
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Glass
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
pd-butterfly
pd-butterfly-spray
pd-dragonfly
pd-flower-02
pd-greens-01
pd-key
pd-lamp
pd-land
pd-mask
pd-mushroom
pd-pp-07
pd-print-01
pd-rock-01
pd-secret-window
pd-stars-01
pd-wa-01

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste window
Copy and Paste paper drag to bottom in layer box
Open kit and save mask into your psp mask folder
Or Open mask drag below paper layer
Go to selections-select all-float-defloat-invert
On paper layer hit delete button on keyboard
Copy and Paste print01 element drag down to above paper layer
I applied drop shadow to bring it out
Copy and Paste butterfly-spray place above paper layer
Copy and Paste stars I applied drop shadow
Duplicate 2x so you now have 3 layers arrange by sample
Copy and Paste remaining elements 
On flower, dragonfly, butterfly I duplicated-image-mirror
On rock duplicate 3x so you now have 4 layers
I applied drop shadow arrange by sample
Add tube of choice. I applied Radiance effect with drop shadow
Add name I used eraser tool on font so its innertwining with tube
I applied Glass effect
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment