Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Love is Electric - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: My love is Electric by Polkadotscraps
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using font Steampunk font by hannarb
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow

Elements used from kit
PDS_MLE_heartwire
PDS_MLE_lightning
PDS_MLE_mesh
PDS_MLE_paper4
PDS_MLE_robot
PDS_MLE_scatter1
PDS_MLE_swirl

Let's get Started
Open new raster 500x200
Copy and Paste paper resize to fit new raster
Selections-select all-float-defloat-modify-select selections border
I did border size 2 add new raster in layer box
Use paint tool fill white then apply gradient glow
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
On scatter and mesh I duplicated
On lightning and heartwire duplicate-image-mirror
Add name use red only in the fill/background properties
Selections-select all-float-defloat-modify-expand-size1
Add new raster in layer box
Use paint tool fill white apply drop shadow 
Drag below original font in layer box
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment