Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

When In Doubt Dance - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: When in doubt dance by Kikeka 
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using font called Aubrey

Elements used from kit
cbg_dance_bear02
cbg_dance_frame02
cbg_dance_lights02
cbg_dance_music01
cbg_dance_paper02
cbg_dance_ribbon04
cbg_dance_slippers02
cbg_dance_sparkle_01
cbg_dance_spots
cbg_dance_wordart03

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame 
Copy and Paste paper drag to bottom in layer box
Adjust size to fit inside frame use eraser tool to remove access
Copy and Paste music notes place below frame layer
Copy and Paste spots drag to bottom in layer box
Copy and Paste lights under frame layer
Copy and Paste slippers and duplicate
Copy and Paste wordart I applied drop shadow
Copy and Paste bear place in center
Add sparkles
Add name I applied glass effect-gradient glow-drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag. Thank you so much for using my kit.

    ReplyDelete