Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

D-I-V-ATS - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP User
Scrapkit: D-I-V-ATS by Jens Sweet Temptations
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using font CatholicSchoolGirls
Mask81 by weescotslasscreations here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Glass

Elements used from kit
bca4
bca6
Boot1_D-I-V-A_JST
Chair_D-I-V-A_JST
Decor1_D-I-V-A_JST
Decor4_D-I-V-A_JST
Dress1_D-I-V-A_JST
Dress3_D-I-V-A_JST
Dress4_D-I-V-A_JST
Dress6_D-I-V-A_JST
Lamp_D-I-V-A_JST
Paper2_D-I-V-A_JST
Pillow1_D-I-V-A_JST
Purse1_D-I-V-A_JST
Purse2_D-I-V-A_JST
Shoe1_D-I-V-A_JST
Shoe2_D-I-V-A_JST

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste Decor1
Copy and Paste paper drag to bottom in layer box
Go to layers-Load/save mask-Load mask from disk
Right click-merge-merge group
Adjust mask as needed to fit siggy
Copy and Paste Decor4 duplicate 3x
Arrange by sample 
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Add name I applied glass effect with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment