Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

If I Die Young - PTU

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: If I Die Young by Butterfly Kisses Scraps
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Keith Garvey
You can purchase his work here
Font of choice. I'm using font Bickham Script Two
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Glass
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
Book
Bottles
Bush
Butterfly03
Doodle03
Frame02
Key02
Label01
Label02
Leafscatter02
Rose
Spray01
Watch

Let's get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame02
Copy and Paste labels drag below frame in layer box
Adjust size so fits inside frames
Tube of choice preferably one laying down
I applied radiance effect with drop shadow
Copy and Paste bush duplicate 5x
Arrange around by sample
Copy and Paste remaining elements with drop shadow
On butterfly duplicate-image-mirror
On the spray layer duplicate 2x
Drag below bush layers arrange by sample
Add name I applied glass effect with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment