Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Back - PTU


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Fall Back by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using font Autumn Deco
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Elpinoy
You can view his work here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-impact-Gradient Glow-Glass
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
pd-bracket
pd-flower
pd-frame-03
pd-leaf-01
pd-pp-01
pd-string-02

Let's get started
Open new raster 500x250
Copy and Paste paper resize to fit frame
select on vector in layer box
Selections-modify-Select selections border
I set border by 3 open new raster in layer box
Drag raster above paper layer
Use paint tool and fill in color of choice
I then applied gradient glow for frame look *optional*
Copy and Paste elements by sample drag below frame layer
On flowers duplicate by 3 so you now have 4 layers
Arrange by sample with drop shadow
On leaves duplicate by 3 so you now have 4 layers
Arrange by sample on 2 I flipped then apply drop shadow
Copy and Paste tube of choice
Select on inside frame layer
Use eraser tool to go over tube so its outside the frame
Add name I applied glass effect with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment