Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bee My Honey


This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit : Bee My Honey by Kikeka
You can purchase her kit here
Font of Choice. I'm using Ribbon Happy
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow-Glass

Elements used from kit
cbg_beemyhoney_balloons
cbg_beemyhoney_bear02
cbg_beemyhoney_bee04
cbg_beemyhoney_bee06
cbg_beemyhoney_flowers01
cbg_beemyhoney_hive02
cbg_beemyhoney_legs
cbg_beemyhoney_lline01
cbg_beemyhoney_mesh
cbg_beemyhoney_paper02
cbg_beemyhoney_paper08
cbg_beemyhoney_scatter02
cbg_beemyhoney_string02
cbg_beemyhoney_wordart03

Lets get started
Open new raster 500x350
Copy and Paste paper02 adjust size to fit raster
Go to Selections-modify-select selections border
Settings-inside-anti-alias-border 5
Click on new raster in layer box
Copy and Paste paper08 go to selections-invert-hit delete on keyboard
I applied glass effect and gradient glow to give border *optional*
Copy and Paste remaining elements with drop shadow *optional*
On wordart I applied glass effect with drop shadow
Add name I applied glass effect with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment