Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sweet Emotion

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Sweet Emotion by I don't give a scrap
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Osa Honey
You can view her work here
Mask84-20 by weescotslasscreations here
Font of choice. I'm using font trashed
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Gradient Glow-Glass

Elements used from kit
SEAmp-IDGAS
SEBalloon2-IDGAS
SEBookplate-IDGAS
SEBracelet-IDGAS
SECloud-IDGAS
SEFlower3-IDGAS
SEPaper10-IDGAS
SERibbon2-IDGAS
SERockskull-IDGAS
SEShoes-IDGAS

Lets get Started
Open new raster 500x500
Copy and Paste Bookplate
Copy and Paste flower I duplicated
Add name I applied Glass effect-gradient glow-with drop shadow
Copy and Paste ribbon place below name in layer box
Copy and Paste bracelet I used eraser tool to remove ends
Copy and Paste shoes I duplicated-image-mirror
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Copy and Paste paper drag to bottom in layer box
Select mask go to layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Once selected right click-merge-merge group
Adjust size to siggy if needed
Add copyright info and we are done!



No comments:

Post a Comment