Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Go West

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Go West by Kikeka
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Psyco Jimi
You can find his work here and here
I'm using mask3 by weescotslasscreations here
Font of choice. I'm using font Steampunk font by hannarb
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Glass
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
cbg_gowest_bird
cbg_gowest_birdhouse
cbg_gowest_boots
cbg_gowest_catus01
cbg_gowest_flower01
cbg_gowest_frame01
cbg_gowest_grass
cbg_gowest_horse
cbg_gowest_paper08
cbg_gowest_saloon
cbg_gowest_wheel01

Lets get started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame
Copy and Paste flower go to image-mirror place above frame
Copy and Paste flower again place on other side
Copy and Paste cactus duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
On grass I duplicated
Copy and Paste tube of choice 
Drag below flowers in layer box 
I applied radiance *optional* with drop shadow
Add name I applied glass effect with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment