Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Teen Queen

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Teen Queen by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
You can purchase his work here
Font of choice. I'm using font Initialized
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Glass
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
pd-camera
pd-computer
pd-fastener
pd-frame-01
pd-glitter-02
pd-journal
pd-kiss
pd-pp-09
pd-ribbon-01
pd-ribbon-02
pd-tiara
pd-wire

Lets get started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame
Copy and Paste paper09 drag below frame
Adjust size to fit inside frame 
Copy and Paste wire drag to bottom in layer box
Copy and Paste glitter duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste fastener duplicate-image-mirror
Copy and Paste remaining elements by sample
Place tube of choice I applied plugin Radiance effect *optional*
I used a close up to go on computer screen
Once tube is place use magic wand tool
On computer in layer box Select inside computer screen
I applied plugin Glass effect go to selections-invert
Select on close up tube in layer box hit delete on keyboard
Double click change opacity to 60
Add name I applied glass effect
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment