Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aloha

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental

Supplies Needed
For Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Aloha by Pimp'd Designz
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Steve Baier
You can purchase his work here
Font of choice. I'm using Bickham Script two
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements used from kit
pd-drink
pd-fence
pd-greens-01
pd-guitar
pd-lea
pd-mat
pd-net
pd-palm tree-01
pd-postcard
pd-sand-01
pd-shell-01
pd-surf-board
pd-tiki

Lets get started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste elements
On the flowers drag above surfboard in layer box
Use eraser tool by sample
On seashell I went to image-mirror
Copy and Paste tube of choice I applied radiance (optional)
Add name I placed on postcard with drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment