Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Dayz

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Summer Dayz by Scraps by Susan
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using whatdowedoallday
Mask241 by weescotslasscreations here
Plugin: Eye Candy 5-Impact-Glass

Elements used from kit
Medi_melonie3
Medi_thelma3
SBS_beach ball
SBS_butterfly1
SBS_deck table2
SBS_grass
SBS_lemonade-glass
SBS_lemonade-pitcher
SBS_palm tree1 and 2
SBS_paper18
SBS_picnic basket2
SBS_pool2
SBS_swing

Lets get started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste grass I duplicated 7 times so you now have 8
Arrange grass as I have
Copy and Paste remaining elements
I duplicated-image-mirror butterfly
Copy and Paste paper18 drag to bottom in layer box
Go to layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Right click in layer box-merge-merge group
Arrange mask to tag if needed
Add name I applied glass effect
Add Copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment