Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Fairytale

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: A Fairytale by Polkadotscraps
You can purchase her kit here
Mask117 by weescotslasscreations you can find here
Font of choice. I'm using Freehand591 BT

Elements used from kit
PDS_AF_element2
PDS_AF_element5
PDS_AF_element8
PDS_AF_element11
PDS_AF_element12
PDS_AF_element14
PDS_AF_element30
PDS_AF_element32
PDS_AF_element43
PDS_AF_element44
PDS_AF_element46
PDS_AF_paper1

Lets get Started
Open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste elements as I have
On clouds I duplicated so I had 2 layers
Duplicate trees 2 times so you then have 3 layers
On dragon and prince go to image-mirror
Copy and Paste paper1 
Go to layers-load/save mask-load mask from disk
Right click-merge-merge group
Adjust size to siggy if needed
Add name I also added drop shadow
Add copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment