Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Color Me: White

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas anything simliar to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Color Me:White by designs by Sarah
You can purchase her kit here
Font of choice. I'm using Callie Hand
Im using free Artwork by Zindy
You can get her freebies here

Elements used from kit
sb_pmt_color me_white_angel
sb_pmt_color me_white_butterfly
sb_pmt_color me_white_crate
sb_pmt_color me_white_danglie
sb_pmt_color me_white_diamonds
sb_pmt_color me_white_feather
sb_pmt_color me_white_frame 1
sb_pmt_color me_white_glittery mess
sb_pmt_color me_white_pearls
sb_pmt_color me_white_pp7

Lets get Started
Open new raster layer 600x600
Copy and Paste your frame add drop shadow
Copy and Paste crate adjust size so it fits inside frame
Drag below frame in layer box
Copy and Paste pp7 adjust size so it fits inside frame
Drag below frame in layer box double click and change opacity to 70
Add remaining elements and add drop shadow (optional)
On pearl go to image-flip use eraser tool to take off some inside frame
On text layer you can write what I wrote or something on your own
I used gray color only in the background fill properties close out the foreground
Add drop shadow to text
Repeat same for name on your tag
Add copyright info and we are done!


1 comment: