Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Midsummer-Night's-Dream

This tutorial was made and written by my own ideas any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental

Supplies Needed
Experienced PSP user
Scrapkit: Midsummer-Night's-Dream by Sarah
You can purchase her kit here
Tube of choice. I'm using artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
I got this tube when he was at MPT you can now find his work here
Font of choice. I'm using Baskerville-Old-Face
Plugin: Xero-Radiance

Elements I used from kit
sb_pmt_midsummer_night's_dream_fairydust 2
sb_pmt_midsummer_night's_dream_frame 2
sb_pmt_midsummer_night's_dream_greenery
sb_pmt_midsummer_night's_dream_mushroom
sb_pmt_midsummer_night's_dream_pebble 1 and 2
sb_pmt_midsummer_night's_dream_pp5
sb_pmt_midsummer_night's_dream_vines with flowers

Lets get Started
open new raster 600x600
Copy and Paste frame adjust size if needed
Copy and Paste greenery and vine flowers
Duplicate-image-mirror for both
Duplicate-image-mirror the pebbles
Copy and Paste fairydust and drag to bottom in layer box
Copy and Paste mushroom I also added drop shadow
Add tube of choice I applied radiance 
Copy and Paste paper drag to bottom in layer box
Adjust size so fits inside frame use eraser tool to erase outside access
Add name I applied inner bevel with drop shadow
Add Copyright info and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment